This luminaire is handmade, and it is inevitable that there will be subtle flaws. Please understand us.
● Item Weight: 3kg
● Item Model Number: DF-F801
● Product Dimensions: As Pictures
● Power Source: E27 Max 2*40W
● Voltage: 110-240V
● Material: Metal+ABS
● Color: Black/White
● Not Included the Light Bulbs.
Please leave a message you need voltage standard after you place order.
In general,the parcel will delivery to your address within 15-35 days,but maybe a little delay due to festival days or big promotion days like 11.11,Pls understand.
Make sure you provide the correct delivery address and tel.
All goods will only be shipped to the shipping address provided by you.
Please choose one of the shipping services you want.
Please kindly leave a message that how much you need us to write about the declared value,once you place the order,
if we write too high same as the cost you actual paid for the lamp ,maybe you need to pay some Customs Duty from the customs afteryou received the goods. We can provide the invoice about the value which you need.
If for any reason you are not satisfied ,you can return the item to us in it’s original condiion for a refund or an exchange.
Before mailing us back the item,please contact us for the detailed return & exchange instruction.
We will return all your money except the shipping and handling fees after we receive your return items.
We give 5 stars feedback to all our customer once they get the items.
If there is any problem, please contact us, we will promptly deal with this issue,
give us a chance to provide you with better project and price again.
* Big wholesale order is acceptable and the price is negotiable, please contact us for details *
100% Good quality! Lowest Price! Welcome to Retail and Wholesale!
WE SUGGEST INSTALLATION BY A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN. This fixture has been rated for up to (1) 40-watt maximum Type A bulb (not included). WARNINGS:
1. For a safe and secure installation, please ensure that the electrical box to which this
fixture will be mounted is properly attached to a structural member of the building.
2. All wires are connected. When unpacking, be careful not to pull with wires as a bad
connection may result.
3. Do not connect electricity until your fixture is fully assembled.
4. To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, or personal injury,
always turn off and unplug fixture and allow it to cool prior to replacing light bulb.
5. Do not touch bulb when fixture is turned on or look directly at lit bulb. Keep flammable
materials away from lit bulb.